Now, more than ever, we need musicians in the world.
We want to help. Each year, the Boxtiger Music team will award a $2,000 scholarship to an aspiring musician (or anyone with a passion for the arts).
The scholarship can take a few different forms, depending on the winner’s circumstances – students can claim the scholarship as financial aid for college, or as funds for music lessons, instrument purchases, and so on.
This scholarship is open to any aspiring musician, from high school through undergraduate college and into graduate school.
Requirements to apply:
- Applicants must be actively pursuing a music-related degree or hobby if in college, or must already be involved in a music-related program if in high school.
- Applicants must provide proof of current studentship via a school ID.
How to apply
- Write one 1,000 word essay about the following prompt: “What does music mean to you?”
- Email both your essay and proof of studentship to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selecting a winner
- The scholarship will remain open to submissions up to December 1, 2017.
- All prompts will be reviewed and judged between December 1 and December 15, 2017.
- A winner will be selected and announced on December 16, 2017.
We’re looking for young adults who demonstrate a true passion for music. If that shines through in your essay, you stand a great chance of winning!
Please email email@example.com with any concerns, clarifications, or other questions.
-The Boxtiger Team